How do I contact my local VA office?
- Resources and support.
- Call us. 800-698-2411.
- Visit a medical center or regional office. Find a VA location.
How do I contact VA after death?
- If the veteran was receiving disability compensation or a pension, call the Veterans Benefits Administration at 1-800-827-1000.
- If the veteran was enrolled in a VA-sponsored life insurance policy, call the VA at 1-800-669-8477.
How do I check on my VA claim?
- Go to your “My VA” dashboard. You’ll find the link for this dashboard in the top right corner of the page once you’re signed in.
- Scroll down to the “Track Claims” section.
- Click on the “View Status” button for a specific claim.
Is Iowa a veteran friendly state? Summary of Iowa Military and Veterans Benefits: Iowa offers special benefits for Service members, Veterans and their Families including Veterans employment assistance, War Orphans Tuition Assistance, special vehicle license plates, as well as hunting and fishing license benefits.