How do I locate a person in jail? The Bureau of Prisons (BOP) maintains records of federal prisoners released after 1982. You can use the Inmate Locator to find out when a prisoner was, or is expected to be, released. To learn more about an inmate, submit a Freedom of Information Act request to the BOP.
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Washington?
- Visit the county/municipality official website.
- Find the web pages dedicated to the local law enforcement agency (Sheriff’s Office or Police Department)
- Search the local law enforcement webpage for jail or inmate roster.
How do I send money to an inmate in Des Moines Iowa? To put money on an inmate commissary account you have two options. The Des Moines County Correctional Center uses Cybersuite Correctional Services for inmate commissary accounts. For internet deposits visit the Inmate Deposit Website or by telephone call toll free 866-345-1884.
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Iowa?
- Department Name. Iowa Department of Corrections.
- Visitor Application. https://doc.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/op-mtv-04_f-1_visitation_application_3.pdf.
- Phone Calls.
- 510 E 12th St, Des Moines, IA 50319, United States.
- +1 515-725-5701.