How much does it cost to put in a Bath Fitter? How Much Does BATH FITTER Cost? BATH FITTER tub and shower liners liners cost between $1,000 and $10,000, but most homeowners pay just over $3,000. Expect to pay between $1,000 and $5,400 to replace a tub; BATH FITTER’s pricing makes it a great alternative to remodeling.
What is the average cost of a Bath Fitter conversion from tub to shower? Wet-area renovations like a tub to shower conversions cost about $6,000 to $10,000, including materials and labor. Your project may cost more or less, but this average figure is a good one to keep in mind.
What is the difference between Bath Fitter and Re bath? Re-Bath and Bath Fitter both provide innovative solutions for people who are looking for a bathroom remodeling contractor. Re-Bath offers walk-in tub installation, full bathroom remodels and simple accessibility upgrades, while Bath Fitter offers quick installation for bathtub, shower and accessory renovations.
What are the pros and cons of Bath Fitter?
- Pro: No need to replace the existing floor or walls in your bathroom.
- Con: Water can get between the liner and the tub.
- Pro: Save money on remodeling costs.
- Con: Acrylic, fiberglass, and free standing tubs can’t be lined.
- Pro: Durable, safe, and easy to maintain.