What’s Mediacom customer service number?
Where do I return my Mediacom equipment? Where do you return Mediacom equipment? You can return your Mediacom equipment to your local Mediacom office. You can also ask Mediacom to send you a return box. To request a return box, send your account number to email@example.com or reach out to the service team on Facebook or Twitter.
How can I lower my Mediacom bill?
- Reduce your internet speed.
- Buy your own modem and router.
- Bundle your TV and internet.
- Shop around and compare prices.
- Negotiate your monthly charges.
- Cancel your cell phone data plan.
- Ask about discounts and promotions.
- Look for government subsidies.
Can I use my own router with Mediacom? Mediacom. Mediacom is a midsize cable internet provider, and customers need to pay $13 per month to rent a cable modem from the company. You can skip that fee by using your own modem, but it’ll need to be at least a DOCSIS 3.0 model (and Mediacom recommends going with a newer DOCSIS 3.1 model).